Leave a comment View 863 Notes comments powered by Disqus
Creamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado
- 1/3 cup Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup Agave
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Pink Salt
- Optional: Liquid Stevia to taste
- In a food processor or with a hand mixer, combine the ripe avocado and peanut butter until very smooth. Add the agave and mix well.
- Add the almond milk and cocoa powder. You can add a bit more almond milk or cocoa powder to reach your desired consistency. Mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla, salt and stevia if desired. The peanut butter makes this pudding a little less sweet and a bit more rich than our other chocolate pudding recipe. If you have a strong sweet tooth, I recommend adding a couple drops.
- Continue mixing the pudding until all ingredients are well combined and you have a perfectly creamy pudding. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or enjoy immediately!