Greek Yogurt Cupcakes!
• 9 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
• 8 strawberries
• Half a ripe banana
• 1 teaspoon mini chocolate chips
—> Place 12 mini silicone baking cups on the top of an ice cream tray or small wooden cutting board.
—> Fill each of the cups halfway with yogurt, using one six-ounce container.
—> Puree the strawberries and banana. Add a small spoonful to each cup, so no white is showing.
—> Add a dollop of yogurt to each cup using the last three ounces of yogurt. Sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips on top of each cup.
—> Gently place the tray in the freezer for at least an hour.
—> Remove from the freezer and allow to thaw for 10 minutes before eating.
—> ENJOY! x
Renniesane / Tumblr
For every cupcake:
Piña Colada Cupcakes
Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake no frosting • Old Points: 2 pts • Points+: 3 pts
Calories: 93.5 • Fat: 0.8 g • Protein: 0.5 g • Carb: 20.9 g • Fiber: 0.2 g• Sugar: 12.2 g
Servings: 24 • Serving Size: 1 cupcake w/ frosting • Old Points: 3 pts • Points+: 4 pts
Calories: 153.5 • Fat: 4.1 g • Protein: 1.2 g • Carb: 27.2 g • Fiber: 1.3 g• Sugar:16.5g
- 18.25 oz box yellow cake mix (I used Betty Crocker Super Moist)
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in juice (do not drain)
Combine both ingredients in large bowl.
Mix on medium speed with electric mixer.
Pour into lined cupcake tins about 2/3 full. Bake in accordance with cake mix directions or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Set aside to cool.
Pineapple Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz Philadelphia 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple in pineapple juice, completely drained of any liquid
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup sugar
Combine cream cheese, crushed pineapple, sugar and coconut flakes in a medium bowl and mix with a hand mixer until combined well. Spread on cooled cupcakes and refrigerate until ready to eat
- 1 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 drops of vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 c. flour
- 2 tbsp. chocolate chips
In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk. Add in the flour and salt. Mix until combined. Add in the chocolate chips. Put the dough into a small microwaveable bowl, ramekin, or coffee cup. Microwave for 40-60 seconds or until the cookie looks done. Best served warm… Enjoy!
oops nevermind I’m trying this now
The classic cream filled chocolate cupcake!
Clean Eating Triple Chocolate Chunk Muffins
- 1 3/4 cup Oats
- 3 Egg whites
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Plain greek yogurt (or regular plain low fat yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Cream of tartar (or 2 tsp. vinegar)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1/2 cup Baking stevia OR 1 cup sweetener of choice that measures like sugar 1
- 1/2 cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Tip- Foil cupcake liners, remove the inner paper lining (because paper liners tend to stick to muffins!)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with foil cupcake liners, or spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a blender, (or food processor), mix all of the ingredients together, except for the chocolate chips. Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
- Place mixture in a bowl and gently stir in 1/2 of the chocolate chips (set the rest aside). Scoop mixture into prepared muffin pans.
- Place muffins tins in the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, remove muffins from the oven (but don’t shut oven off), and distribute the other half of the chocolate chips on top of each muffin.
- Place the muffins back into the oven and bake for an additional 2-5 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.*Note, you could skip this step by putting all of the chips in the batter, and baking the muffins for 12-15 min straight, but this method gives the muffins the traditional ‘VitaTop Muffin’ look with the chocolate chips on top!
- Cool muffins before removing from pan. ENJOY!!!***This amazing recipe and more can be found HERE at Dashing Dish
This recipe is for all my bakers out there. Great for summer parties.
View in HIGH RES.
Healthy Halloween Muffin Recipe! Whole Wheat Pumpkin Banana!
Super simple recipe, super deliciously dense & moist muffins. Mmm…just made these last night and they were spectacular! Only 100 calories a serving!
Skinny Vanilla Cupcakes; only 105 calories!
(click on picture for recipe)
100 CALORIE MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
adapted from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World
- 1 cup nonfat or low fat milk, dairy or nondairy
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup all purpose flour –OR- whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a standard 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. Spritz them lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
In a small bowl, stir together milk and vinegar. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. Pour in the now curdled milk and mix all ingredients well.
Stir in dry ingredients until just combined. The batter will be thin and wet, similar to a runny pancake batter. Divide it evenly among the prepared muffin cups. Bake for about 18 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack before removing to cool completely.
Nutrition for 1 cupcake (unfrosted):
Calories: 108.7, Fat: 0.6g, Cholesterol: 1mg, Sodium: 15.4mg, Carb: 29.7g, Fiber: 1.2g, Sugars: 20.5g, Protein 2.2g