Lemon-Blueberry Sweet Tea
- 1 (12-oz.) package frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 3/4 cup sugar
- Garnishes: fresh blueberries, lemon rind strips
1. Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Remove from heat; pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, using back of a spoon to squeeze out juice. Discard solids. Rinse saucepan clean.
2. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in same saucepan; add 3 tea bags; let stand 5 minutes. Discard tea bags. Stir in sugar and blueberry juice mixture. Pour into a pitcher; cover and chill 1 hour. Serve over ice. Garnish, if desired.
raspberry lime water, yummy!
This looks good! You could try the same with strawberries, blackberries, etc. Or mix them all together! With lemon or lime!
Berry Frizzy Tutorial (no alcohol)
- 2 ingredients only (not including water, sugar that are readily available in most kitchens)
Green Monster Water!
With no calories and no artificial flavors or additives this drink is a really easy way to make getting your daily hydration easier and tastier. The tangyness from the limes and apples in this is really refreshing on hot days! The best part is that the fruit will last all day through multiple refills so you can just add a few slices in the morning and have delicious freshly flavored water through the day. Making your own flavored waters is so much healthier than buying flavored drinks ( and cheaper) and just fun to play around with!
For more delicious ways to stay hydrated go here:
What? You’d like a million of them, you say? Right this way for the full instructions.
Ummm yyyyeeeeaaahhhh, I’ll be making these. Kthx