Stuffed Cheesy Bread on Crack
oh my god
Greek nachos (use white-meat chicken or turkey, lots of vegetables, whole wheat pita, and sauce made with no fat yogurt)
The Easiest Vegetable Soup
- 2 bundles Celery, washed and chopped (makes about 5 cups chopped)
- 2 (10-12 oz) bags Frozen veggie mix of choice (I like the ones with broccoli, cauliflower, squash and carrots)
- 4 Chicken or vegetable stock cubes (or 4 cups chicken/veggie broth and skip the water)
- 4 cups water (more or less depending on desired consistency of soup)
- 1-2 pkts Stevia or 1/2-1 tsp sweetener of choice
- Dash Pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tsp Dried parsley (or to taste)
- Place everything in a crock pot and cook over low heat for 6-8 hours, or high heat for 4 hours, or until vegetables are softened to your liking.
Skillet Cheesy Chicken Rotini with Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce + Burrata
Vegan Vegetable Wraps - Critter Baugh not only shreds in the ocean, but he also has some serious skills in the kitchen. As a personal chef and caterer, specializing in vegan, vegetarian, and raw cooking, Critter takes us out to his organic garden to get the fixin’s for his tasty wraps. See VIDEO.